OVER 30 YEARS OF COMBINED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Water and Flood Restoration & Rebuilds
In the event of a disaster, you have the right to pick which contractor you want to complete the restoration. From burst plumbing to dripping bathroom fixtures and roof leaks, water damage is one of the most common disasters faced by homeowners. Trapped moisture or flooded spaces can lead to costly structural and property damages, including the potential for harmful mold and mildew growth. Time is the key to mitigating the risk of these secondary damages, the sooner a drying system is established, the less risk you assume. After the structural drying has concluded, our team can complete the rebuild necessary to bring your home back to it's original state.
When you see signs of water damage or experienced a recent flood, trust the certified and trained professionals at Disaster Restoration Services to inspect your home and develop quality water damage solutions. DRS also handles communication with your insurances carrier, so you do not need to deal with the hassles of the claims process.
Our restoration technicians are highly trained in the best techniques and tools to provide you with the most comprehensive remediation services throughout the Vail Valley.
Fast, Effective Water and Flood Damage Restoration Professionals
When you trust the helpful and professional water damage restoration team at Disaster Restoration Services, you'll work with the most knowledgeable and experienced experts with access to the most advanced industry tools and equipment. Our IICRC certified specialists can handle any water damage restoration project, large or small, and specialize in a range of services including:
- Complete inspection and assessment of flooded areas
- Water extraction services and water damage repair
- Deodorizing and complete cleanup and sanitation
- Restore and clean affected household items
- Structural repairs and leak detection
At Disaster Restoration Services, we strive to always offer convenience, dependability and responsiveness to all of our local Vail Valley customers along with free service quotes, thorough site inspections, personalized solutions and 24-hour availability.
Let Us Help
How it Works
After you spot water damage, make sure to call the team at Disaster Restoration Services immediately to minimize damage and prevent hazardous mold growth.
Our process includes:
1. Emergency Response – 24/7 quick emergency response to arrive on site. Identify and stop the source of water intrusion. Obtain all documentation required by insurance claims (Photos, videos, work notes, dates etc.) Identify potential safety hazards, pre-existing conditions, extent of damages/water migration. Set up any required floor protection, containment areas and protect client belongings. Quickly work to identify & mitigate all potential risks for secondary/additional damages. Communicate findings, recommendations, mitigation processes and answer any questions the client may have.
2. Extraction/demolition – Quickly Remove any standing water with one of our top of the line truck mount extraction units. Demolition is often required to expose/dry affected building materials. DRS works to complete the least amount of demo necessary to dry all affected areas to pre-loss conditions.
3. Establish Drying System – Determine most efficient method using IICRC industry standards. Set up drying system through a combination of air movement, dehumidification, and supplemental heat.
4. Monitor – Coordinate with client schedule to check the job each day. Technicians document any changes, check equipment is functioning properly, take/document moisture content/atmospheric readings and adjust equipment based on findings. After thorough moisture readings indicate all affected materials are dry, equipment is removed and a final clean is completed.
5. Billing – If the job involves an insurance claim, all the client is required to do is create a claim with their carrier. From there, DRS handles all communication with their carrier to ensure the client gets complete coverage.
Trust Our Team of Professionals
Completely removing moisture, bacteria and mold spores as well as identifying all affected areas requires specific tools and methods.
A professional will properly determine the full extent of the water damage and develop the most effective method for complete remediation and restoration to minimize damages and prevent future issues.
Call Disaster Restoration Services Today for the Most Dependable, Trusted Water Damage Restoration Solutions
If you're a homeowner, and need helpful and reliable water damage and flooding restoration solutions, contact the trained and certified professionals at Disaster Restoration Services. To learn more about our residential water damage restoration services or request a free service estimate, call us today or complete our online contact form.
“Let me compliment you on your help and service. Especially pleasant and knowledgable service by Adrian! What a special young man - he represents your company very well!!! A great employee, Thank you to Ian as well!”
Sherry & Jim, Glenwood Springs, CO.